Fundraising is essential for maintaining the curriculum, school resources and aide positions that make Monarch unique. Therefore, Monarch strives for 100% participation in fundraising. This 100% participation also demonstrates strong community support, which is needed for grant proposals. Participating in fundraising is also part of the commitment that parents make when they join the Monarch community. Monarch depends upon a variety of fundraising events. These are some examples:
- Safeway (woo hoo! Free money!)—remember to renew your escrip if you haven't yet for this year!
- Drive for Schools (woo hoo! Free Pruis—or at least ice cream :-)
- Parent Pledges (awesome new t-shirts this year just for you! more info soon)
- the Auction (best parent party EVER!)
- the Craft Fair (holiday shopping made easy!)
- Dining for Dollars (eat that pizza for Monarch!)
- and Movie Nights (a floor full of multi-purpose room cuteness!)
Check the calendar for dates and times!
DonationsIf you would like to make a donation to Monarch please send your check to:
Monarch Community SchoolYou can also make a donation easily at this link, through PayPal.
Branciforte Small Schools Campus
840 North Branciforte Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA, 95062
If you would like to receive our tax ID for your tax purposes, please let us know.